Explore federal and state government research and development funding data and trends to learn more about the following:
- Type of R&D work performed (basic research, applied research, and experimental development)
- Performer of the work, such as internal agency, business, and higher education
- Funding to individual higher education institutions and nonprofits
- Field of R&D research, such as biology or physics
- Place of performance
- Budget R&D Function, such as defense, health, and energy
Visit the resources below to learn more about this area of interest.