Explore the Indicators
Jump into the data to explore questions like these
- Public School Teacher Salaries
- Elementary and Secondary Public School Expenditures as a Percentage of Gross Domestic Product
- Expenditures per Pupil for Elementary and Secondary Public Schools
- Science, Engineering, and Health Graduate Students per 1,000 Individuals 25–34 Years Old
- Average Undergraduate Charge at Public 4-Year Institutions as a Percentage of Disposable Personal Income
Ready access to accurate and timely state-level information is an important tool for formulating effective science and technology (S&T) policies at both the state and national levels. By studying the performance of their peers, state policymakers may be better able to assess their own programs and performance.