Restricted Use Data

Under certain conditions, restricted use microdata files may be obtained under a license agreement with the National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics (NCSES). For more information on how to obtain a restricted use data license from NCSES, please visit Restricted Use Data Licensing. Additionally, some NCSES restricted use microdata are available in the Federal Statistical Research Data Centers (FSRDC).